Saturday, August 26, 2023

Dating with Rajan Kapoor is impossible, actress Kusha Kapila



 Mumbai: JTN Web Desk: 


Bollywood social media influencer and actress Kusha Kapila has opened her mouth on the news of dating Arjun Kapoor.


It should be noted that the famous Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor's last Instagram post gave rise to the news of separation from his long-time girlfriend and actress Malaika Arora, but now there were reports that Arjun Kapoor is dating social media influencer and actress Kusha Kapila. are doing


However, now on these circulating news, Kosha Kapila prayed that my mother should not read all this.


Commenting on these circulating news, he wrote that 'Every day I am reading such nonsense about myself that now I need to introduce myself'.


She further wrote that 'whenever I read something about myself, I just hope and pray that my mother doesn't read all this, her social life is getting affected'.


It should be noted that Kusha Kapila has shown her acting skills in the film 'Thank you for coming' with Bhumi Pednekar and Shahnaz Gill, but she has separated from her husband Zorawar Ahluwalia a few months ago.


#Bollywood #social media influencer #actress Kusha Kapila #dating #Arjun Kapoor #actress Malaika Arora #Instagram #Zorawar Ahluwalia #jtn #jtnonline #jtnpk #jtndikhan #journal tele network

No comments:

Post a Comment